Sunday, December 20, 2009


*Let it Snow* -- I saw these two little guys in the store and I had to get them. They sit on the window sill by the kitchen sink. I love smiley snowmen toys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, December 20, 2009 - I'm not sure what's going on but it's 8:13 p.m. and I think that my general malaise is lessening. Since I don't have a fever, I'm not sure WHAT is wrong with me. All I know is I felt achy and out of sorts all day long today.

Yesterday, I knew I was sick because I can tell by the way the lights look - they have a weird sort of color that only appears when I'm not right. That reminds me of when I was little but I only noticed that strange coloration when I had a high fever.

Just wanted to get this picture in here tonight. see ya later, djb

No comments: