Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Here's Andrew's side of the gravestone with his star that Karen made several years ago, with his little angel and the golf ball that someone left there last week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Jarrett's side of the gravestone with a surprise chess piece, his star and his angel. I didn't see the chess piece until today and it made me cry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here's their evergreen trees this afternoon. One short week ago, this entire area was covered in a foot of snow. WOW!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - This afternoon, I drove into the post office to mail some letters and on the way back, I stopped at the cemetery to finally pick up the nativity scene and the fake poinsettia. Last week, the nativity scene was frozen to the ground!

When I moved it, I noticed a chess piece on the ground. Someone had come by at some point in time and left it for Jarrett. Maybe it was the same person who left the golf ball for Andrew? God bless them whoever they are.

later, djb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.