Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Here's Jarrett's class photo from 4th grade - 1997-98. Ryan's photo is the last one. Now, they're all 22 years old (mas o menos). Life goes on...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - Imagine my complete and utter delighted surprise to see a posting on the Guestbook for my Andrew and Jarrett dot com website from Ryan Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that really means a lot to me.

We always wondered why we didn't hear from Ryan after Jarrett died. They spent a lot of time together over the years -- I always remember the infamous December 31, 1999 birthday party for Jarrett (right before Y2K). oh yeah!

It seems to me that even though someone isn't here on the planet physically, it doesn't minimize the ripple effect of that person's influence on the life of a close friend -- years later. The memories, the fun times, the shared experiences....

Wow, thanks for that, Ryan. You totally made my day. With love and hugs, Jarrett's Mom ;)

No comments: