Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Here's Dr. Nick with his doggie. Unfortunately, I can't remember her name. That darn short term memory loss!
--------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - Yesterday, I made the decision -- after consulting with the doctor of computers (Nick) -- that it was time to get a new computer. He graciously offered to come with me to Best Buy.

I mentioned this on my website but let me reiterate. Nick was here when we got the other computer almost eight years ago. Jarrett helped Bob build it, they ordered it from Dell, then it was delivered in many LARGE boxes. As I recall, the boys had it up and running before Bob got home from work.

It only seemed appropriate that Nick help me get a new one. We were pretty certain that Jarrett would approve. In fact, he did give me a sign. Instead of 333, he gave 332.74. yeah....

It's been really fun getting it up and ready to use. Nick downloaded the andrew-jarrett.com website from Yahoo and I already published to the internet twice yesterday.

We still have to move all the pictures over but I first want to delete a LOT of them. There are so many blurry, duplicate and dumb photos on there. That's my next project.

Although, I do see the sun coming out. hmmmm Look! Shiny object. Okay, gotta go. bye, djb

No comments: