Saturday, March 3, 2012


Here's the closeup of the flowers I put out at Andrew and Jarrett's grave this morning at 9:06 a.m.


This shot shows the wreaths that I have on the shepherd's hook.
---------------------------------------------
Saturday, March 3, 2012 - It's finally March 3rd. I asked the boys for a sign that they're around me today. Already got two!!

First, when I was in the grocery store buying the balloons, I walked into the checkout lane, and there was BEN Britz!!! I haven't seen him in ages. He looks wonderful and he's coming to Schmidt's tonight to celebrate the lives of Andrew and Jarrett. It was so great to see him.

Then, as I was driving up our street to come home, there were TWO robins sitting in the road -- not moving! So that I would definitely notice two robins. Sign number two. They're the first robins I've seen this season. What a hoot.

Gotta go take care of business. talk to you later. djb

No comments: