Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's almost June and it's still COLD.....

Here's Jarrett and another kid (could be Chad) in the swimming pool back in the olden days when we had WARM weather in the summer!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - After all these years, I still haven't figured out (exactly) how this website works (Blogger Blog). If I want to put in more than one photo, it goes berserk. Oh well, very few people have ever read or seen any of this anyway, so it's another one of my hidden blogs.....kind of amusing to me. The one good thing about Blogger is that I can access it from anywhere in the world. Not that I ever go anywhere except for Florida....IF I ever did, I could actually report from faraway locales if they had an internet connection.

I'm SO tired of this cold, rainy weather. Last week, we were treated to the 80's and sunshine. So, is that it for the summer? Are we going to freeze for the next three months and get moss on our northern exposures??? Right now, I'm wearing socks because my feet are cold. brrrr

Right now, I'm going to find an appropriate picture and post this up on the www. Hope wherever you are it is SUNNY and WARM. See ya later, djb

P.S. The picture I found is one of Jarrett in the swimming pool....back in the days when it was warm in the summertime!!!


No comments: