Friday, April 30, 2010


Here are the three robin's eggs that are in a nest in Jarrett's tree at Blackberry Cemetery.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, April 30, 2010 - This afternoon, I went into the post office and stopped at the cemetery to check on how the flowers are doing by the gravestone. And they're fine!

On my way up the hill, I stopped by Jarrett's tree and saw some long stringy things hanging on the side of the tree. So, I parked the car and got out and went over to find out what was going on and there was this nest in the middle of Jarrett's tree. OMG!

I went home and got my camera and came back and took this picture. Mama Robin was NOT happy either time I disturbed her peaceful existence. Sorry Mama. That's the last time I'll do that! It was cool because I put the camera right over the nest, snapped the picture and there it is.

It speaks to me of life and it's another message from Jarrett to me to "hang in there." I'm trying. Right now, my eye is stinging because of the night drops and my eye is so red. But I'll hang on as long as I keep getting such cool messages from J-man. bye. see ya later, djb

No comments: