Tuesday, January 11, 2011


Here's the kitty that was sitting on the edge of the pool (in the sun) yesterday. Now I know where those kitty-cat pawprints came from!
----------------------------------------------

Snow on the pool and evergreens in the back where only yesterday the kitty was sitting on the edge right there!
-----------------------------------------------
Tuesday - 1-11-11 - It was so exciting to see that kitty cat out there yesterday. He's been walking around in the driveway for a long time because I've seen his paw prints. I knew it wasn't a raccoon -- and I hoped it wasn't the skunk. yikes!

It's time to go out and tackle the driveway. When I watched the weather at 12:30, I noticed that we are NOT in the severe weather watch area. So, we've got that goin' for us. yeah!

snow shovel ya later, djb

No comments: