Saturday, October 6, 2012

These gazanias remind me of the bright colors that Jarrett always wore.
Saturday, October 6, 2012 - When I got up this morning, I checked the thermometer.... it was 30 degrees on my porch.  brrr  I heard them say it was 28 degrees somewhere around here.
    Yesterday afternoon, I heard that it was going to get to freezing in the western suburbs.  That's when I brought most of the flowers into the (heated) garage.  Oh, that planter that I made is still flowering.  Let me put in a picture of that.  It is still so beautiful.
This planter has gotten out of control and I LOVE it.  Red dahlias are so pretty.
     You can see that tiny golden gazania in the bottom left corner.  And on the right bottom corner, you can see the leaves that are starting to fall from the trees.  Oh yeah, it is FALL, isn't it.  ~djb

No comments: