Wednesday, May 19, 2010


The light bulb in Jarrett's candle (on the right) went out the morning after I started putting the autologous serum drops in my right eye. I took that as a message from Jarrett - "Hey, mom. Hang in there!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - Someone hasn't written on this blog in a long time. Not sure why because it's so EASY to write something, pop in a picture and publish it. It's probably because I haven't had much to say since I've been so focused on the minutiae of my life.

It is supposed to be a nice day today so I'll be able to go into the cemetery and FINALLY put those tree food stakes in the ground near Andrew and Jarrett's evergreen trees. Hopefully, by now, the baby robins have hatched and have moved on. What a surprise that was.

Time to go. see ya later, djb

No comments: