Friday, June 4, 2010


This picture was in yesterday's "Then and Now" feature in the Elburn Herald. Circa 1994 or 1995.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, June 4, 2010 - Imagine my complete surprise and utter delight when I opened the second section of the Elburn Herald and saw ANDREW IN THIS PHOTO!!! He's the one wearing the White Sox shirt in the middle looking at the girl wearing the Kaneland Knights shirt.

They were participating in Jump Rope for Heart. You can see that he's actually holding a jump rope in his hand. I'm not sure who any of the other kids are. I called the paper to get the photo but they didn't have it on hand because it was at the production facility. I'm going to call again on Monday and see if I can get it. If not, at least I have this picture of the picture.

It's so cool to see one of my saintly boys in the paper. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd see their picture in the paper. How cool was that. later, djb

No comments: