Saturday, July 31, 2010


Scariest picture of the day -- can you see those orangey-colored leaves on that tree in Gene's yard across the street from our house??? OMG
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, July 31, 2010 - Every year since I can remember (and we've been here for 20 years), that tree across the street is the first one to get fall-colored leaves.

It usually is full-blown orange during August. Wait a minute! August is tomorrow! It's a day early. Must be that darn global warming again causing chaos and disruption.

Interesting note to no one in particular: I sent my FIRST text message today all by myself. Wasn't sure exactly what I was doing but apparently, I have to receive one before I can send one, otherwise, I have no idea what I'm doing. And it worked! Hooray!!!!

I'm ALMOST a junior-senior techie. The next thing you know, I'll be getting an iPod touch. Those are very cool. Or maybe I'll get a new a computer that's NOT 8 years old. haha It's slow but it still works. What am I in a hurry for anyway?

That reminds me..... My Andrew-Jarrett.com website is having some serious publishing issues so that's why I'm writing on here instead of on there. It's supposed to publish to the server only the changes (which takes a few minutes) however, it's sick and confused and takes 6 hours instead to publish the ENTIRE website which is 17,206KB -- therein lies my problem.

However, I will be getting some pages together for Gladys and Gale's 90th birthday which are located on the boys' website - that's coming up on August 17th. Happy Boofday to the Twins. lalalalalala

All righty --- gotta go. My eye needs a break. bye, djb

No comments: