Thursday, July 1, 2010


Here's the plain stargazer lily. I'm always surprised when I see them come out instead of the pink, flashy ones. But these are the ones with the unbelievable aroma. It's awesome.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The white/yellow stargazer plants are over 6 feet tall. They are just unbelievable!! I do absolutely nothing to these flowers and they grow like crazy. Go figure!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, July 1, 2010 - Okay, here's the pictures of the other stargazer. The only reason I know they're stargazers is because they were in the same bag with the pink ones. When I first planted them many, many years ago, they were regular size and kind of interesting.

NOW.....they're crazy huge. Excuse me for waxing poetic but I love these guys. They're striking and impressive for only a few weeks or so and then they'll be gone. So, I enjoy them tremendously while they're here.

later gator, djb

No comments: