Sunday, November 7, 2010


This picture was taken with my Canon EOS Rebel XT. It is so crisp and clear. And so gorgeous!!
------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, November 7, 2010 - I've been looking forward to this day (changing the time on the clocks and pretending that's normal) because now I'll be able to walk to the end of the driveway in the mornings in the light. After seeing that skunk last week, I'm still a little leery of what's out there.

Too bad Andrew and Jarrett aren't around any more -- in more ways than one!!!!! They could have helped me put the patio furniture away yesterday. It's so heavy. But, it is good exercise. Maybe I should move it around every day. haha

later, dj

1 comment:

Aunt Diane said...

WOW Beautiful colors !

I signed back up on animoto again - staty tuned for cool videos.

Stay warm :)