Saturday, October 30, 2010


Here's Grandpa and Grandma's new patio enclosure. It looks exactly as Granny described it to me. Love it!!!
-------------------------------------------------
Saturday, October 30, 2010 - Only 11 more months until my birthday. haha!!

Speaking of birthday celebrations... the Florida Berg kids are gathering at Bergs' house today to celebrate Grandma's birthday. Don't worry. Diane gave strict orders that Grandma is not to do ANYTHING.

Howard and Irene went to Epcot yesterday so they stayed overnight at Bergs' house instead driving home and then driving back. Good idea! Steve and Mary are already in Orlando because that's where they live so they just have to drive on 436 for a few miles.

When I called last night, it sounded like the party had already begun. There was hootin' and hollerin' and laughing and such carrying on. Wish I could've been there. It sounded fun.

But the fun continues today. If everything goes smoothly, then Diane will bring Biskit over to mingle with her people kinfolk. I've dubbed her the therapy dog because she makes everyone happy. Wait a minute. I need a Biskit. awwwww

Gotta go get my papers and some more coffee. It's finally light outside so I can see if there are any critters outside trying to scare me. One more week and we FALL BEHIND!! bye, djb

P.S. When it got down below freezing the other night, I had to bring my plants into the garage. Later that evening, I saw a freaking MOUSE scurrying under the tool bench. YUK!!! It's a good thing I don't live near Disney because I HATE MEECES TO PIECES.

No comments: