Saturday, March 12, 2011


Jarrett was about 4 months old, Andrew was two. This was taken at Brookfield Zoo twenty-three (23) years ago next month. And I'm sure Jarrett's stroller was recalled years later. Plus, I don't drink Coke any more for soooo many reasons.
---------------------------------------------
Saturday, March 12, 2011 - If I write in one of my blogs, I like to write in the other one because I am a Libra, after all. And things must be balanced. No, wait. We seek balance...

It's one of those days where you wish you had gone on spring break to a warmer climate. Although, it's not all that warm in Florida today. Not like when we were there on February 27th.

We had the most perfect weather you could ask for. In fact, Granny did order 80 degrees for me because she knows how much I love 82 degrees. I know it sounds crazy, but I can tell when it is that particular temp.

Because I'll say, check the thermometer, I think it's 82. And 99 times out of 100, it is. I'm right. It's that one time out of 100 when it's actually 83 degrees. haha

Yesterday, I came across a photo on my old computer that I thought was absolutely gorgeous --blue cornflowers and a yellow finch. Yeah, it was a picture that I took myself. What a shock. I must find out where it is. That should be fun.

see ya later, djb

No comments: