Thursday, March 3, 2011


Jarrett's holding Hobbes and Andrew's holding Sable. I like this picture because the gang was all here.
-----------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 3, 2011 - Yesterday, I spent a LOT of time working on my website with the sun was shining right in my eyes, so after a few hours, I had to take a break.

I finished up everything this morning before 7 a.m. The one thing I hadn't done was update their obituaries. Maybe I was subconsciously avoiding that task.

When I read those, it reminds me of not only the boys, but Bruce Conley who died on September 11th this past year. He was a rock during their deaths and preparation for the funeral.

PLUS, there is nothing like an obituary written by Bruce. He was the master. I still remember sitting with him and telling him about first, Jarrett....and then, Andrew. It was as though he actually knew them personally when all was said and done -- and written.

Need more coffee. GOD BLESS ANDREW. GOD BLESS JARRETT. Miss you weasels. Love you forever, mom

No comments: