Monday, June 20, 2011


Here's the Peace Rose that's on the lower right side next to Jarrett's tree (below). It totally surprised me by its bloomage and also the fact that none of the deer have eaten it yet. WOW!


Here's Jarrett's white pine tree that he got in third grade. It has really taken off. And, you can almost see the Peace Rose on the right side.
-----------------------------------------------
Monday, June 20, 2011 - It's almost summer! As I write this, we're having a large group of thunderstorms moving through the area. At this moment, it's dark as night but very quiet except for the distant sounds of thunder rumbling...

Yikes! That could be the "calm before the storm." It's so weird to have it so dark in the morning. Usually, I'm trying to keep the sun out of my eyes when I'm sitting here. That's funny.

Better go put in a picture of the Peace Rose. bye, djb

No comments: