Monday, June 27, 2011


Looking down the hill yesterday with Andrew's tree in the foreground and Jarrett's tree further down -- and way further down is their grave.


And here's what Andrew and Jarrett's grave looked like yesterday - the Stella d'oro daylilies are in full bloom. Just gorgeous!!
--------------------------------------------
Monday, June 27, 2011 - When I stopped by the boys' grave yesterday, I could NOT believe how great the Stella d'oros look. They've finally come into their own. WOW!

I just realized that I should also put a picture of their evergreen trees on here. Okay, let me go do that......done.

Jarrett's tree is growing like a weed. I took a couple of pictures looking up the hill at both of them. WOW! It's a good thing
Fred recommended moving them sooner rather than later or we'd surely be in big trouble.

Or someone would have had a nice Christmas tree last year. gotta go...bye for now. djb

No comments: