Tuesday, March 6, 2012


Okay, so you want to talk about WEIRD. This is the driver's side of "Andrew's car" which I now drive. Where did they come from????
----------------------------------------------
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 - I first noticed those TWO spots on my window as I was driving home yesterday afternoon from Julie's house. Seemed kind of weird but I was otherwise distracted.

Then today, I realized it was another sign from Andrew and Jarrett. Two spots on the windshield that I wouldn't be able to miss. Okay, it took me a while....

Remember that this is the same car that wouldn't move right after Andrew died. We had it taken into the Honda place and there was NOTHING wrong with it.

We knew that Andrew did it. He loved that car. It cracks me up. Maybe you think I'm crazy, but I'm loving the signs. ~djb

No comments: