Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Here is a photo of Andrew & Jarrett's great-grandma, Sadie Ruth Vesta, age 14. That would be 1908. This photo is 104 years old.
----------------------------------------------
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - When I started thinking about it, I figured that this may have been Grandma Berg's confirmation picture. They only took photos for special occasions back in the old days so this had to be something big.

Yesterday afternoon, I read through the 100 year history of St. John's Lutheran Church in Creston. Both sides of my dad's families are mentioned right from the beginning. The Vestas and the Bergs and their descendants. Very interesting.

It's time to find something else exciting. I love that picture of Grandma! It's like looking in the mirror. At least I know WHERE I came from. oh yeah. byebye, djb

No comments: