Monday, January 22, 2007

I Lost My Other Website

Here's Andrew in his Bear's outfit with the football. It's SO cute. I lost my other website, andrew-jarrett.com, so I figured I'd come on here for a while. It's kind of funny because I've never had THAT happen before.

I was going to shovel the driveway today because I don't know how to use the snowblower but I blew it off. haha. It's too cold out there, and besides I had better things to do. Like, go to Target and go to the grocery store. I even did the self-checkout because Shawna was there and I always have to see her or Donna when I go to the grocery store.

Better go and put this up. I have my other Blogger website and now I have this one. Isn't that fun? I wish I could put music on here. If I can put music on, then I just might have to go to myspace. HA!! See ya later, djb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that particular make. The prices for the velcros were about 240 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the sneakers were all over 300 dollars on every page. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 310 bucks on every page. But completely I found this area selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots were around 190 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?