Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

TODAY is Grandma Burkholder's birthday, January 24th. I thought it was yesterday, but I just checked and it is today!!! (I always had a hard time remembering what day it was!) So, Happy Birthday, Grandma. I still remember your birthday party from 2002. You were very, very, very sad because it was right after Grandpa died. But we couldn't ignore it. At least, I couldn't. That was when I got the cake for Jewell from Jewel (the grocery story). Very funny.

I'm typing in pink to match Grandma's sweater. I went into my computer this morning and read some of the old Archive entries. Amazing stuff. It's hard to know if it's lost forever or not?!?!? I haven't heard from Yahoo yet. I'll be calling them again and sending ANOTHER email. I think I might just send them an email every hour! Okay, every half hour.....haha!!

I'm going to try and find some more pictures to put in here. It's kind of different doing it this way and also kind of fun because it's WAY easier. Hope you have a GREAT day. I had a scrambled egg with bacon and whole wheat toast for breakfast. It was very good. Now, I'm going upstairs to get some coffee, I hear Bob rumbling around upstairs getting ready to go to work, so I'll have to put his eye drops in his eyes, then I'll go outside and get the Chicago Tribune and eventually do the crossword puzzle because that's good for my brain.

see ya later, djb

No comments: