Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Grandpa and Grandma before they went to church on Sunday. I always stop them at the door to take a picture. Why? Because I have a camera.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 - It's the full moon, so I figured I'd better update the world about Granny's progress. She's doing great! Right now, she and Grandpa are at Water Aerobics getting a good workout. I'm here typing....so my fingers are getting exercise. haha
Every day, Mother uses the little bicycle to work on her knee. Sometimes, it's a little less flexible, but after a bit she gets it going around and around. Usually for about 15 minutes. That's when I get out the weights and try to get some muscle tone back in my arms. It's pretty fun.
That's all for now. We're waiting for the severe weather to come in later today. It's all because of El Nino. They didn't have any hurricanes this year, so they're supposed to get tornadoes during the winter. Pick one or the other -- both not good. A gentle rain would be nice.
see ya later, djb

No comments: