Sunday, December 6, 2009


Here's Grandpa and Granny watching the weather before we head out to the airport on Thursday. Thankfully, we had perfectly clear skies for our takeoff from Sanford.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, December 6, 2009 - Since my computer spent so much time in cyberspace yesterday, I didn't download my Florida photos yet. Well, except for 6 pictures I took the last day I was there of which, the above is one.

After they dropped me off at the airport, Bergs went to buy a new car in Sanford. Granny sent me some photos of it and once I get those in my picture file, I can put old and new on here. That will be sweet. I was the last kid in our family to ride in the old car!!!!! nyah, nyah, nyah.....etc. Of course, Diane will be the first kid to ride/drive in the new car. So there. haha

Better go -- those skedaddling shoes are ready to go on an adventure. later, djb

No comments: