Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Here's Andrew and Jarrett's trees the other day. You can see their gravestone in the background right between them. That's cool.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - Right now (8:21 a.m.), we're in the midst of a severe weather outbreak. We're supposed to have storms this morning -- then after they pass through, the temperature is going to rise up into the 90's -- and that will result in MORE severe weather later today. Oh boy! Can't wait for that.

As I was taking the garbage out this morning, I encountered a FROG in the garage. Anyone who knows me very well, knows how I feel about frogs -- they're just one step above mice on my phobia scale. haha BUT, this time, I just told him to get out the way, I've got work to do.

After I took the garbage out to the street, I left all the doors open in the garage, so he could go back to nature. He might have come in when I brought my flowering baskets into the garage last night so they could escape the wind and heavy downpours that were predicted. Oh, those didn't happen did they. This weather is bizarre. It actually feels like Florida these past few days.

I'd better go check the western horizon and see what's going on out there. See ya later, djb

No comments: