Sunday, September 5, 2010


Here's Grandma and Grandpa Burkholder with Andrew and Jarrett back in the day. Can't remember the year exactly.
------------------------------------------------
Sunday, September 5, 2010 - Thought I'd write on the boys blogger blog on Grandpa Burkholder's 90th birthday. He's been gone since January 2002. That's the last time I had a spirit sit in the front seat of my car. Hey boys???? where are you?

It's hard to find the pictures I'm looking for because everything is scattered all over the place. Usually, I find a picture when I'm NOT looking for it.

This weekend reminds me of all the years we'd either go to Minnesota or Woodhaven. Lately, we've been hanging around here. Although, we'll be in DeKalb some time soon.

I'll take pictures even though certain people don't want me to do that. Dennis. Now that I think about it, I'm probably one of the few people in the world who actually has taken pictures of Bergy.

I deserve a medal for that. haha Okie dokie. gotta run. Happy Birthday, Grandpa Burkholder. later, djb

No comments: