Monday, September 27, 2010


Here's Kylie dressed up for homecoming on Saturday night. Go Hubs!
-------------------------------------------------
Monday, September 27, 2010 - Happy Birthday to my Grandma O'Malley. She was born in 1883 so she'd be really old if she were still alive. For some reason, I can remember Grandpa and Grandma's years of birth. Probably because I spent so much time researching their families.

I still have to laugh when I think about Kylie as a little kid. Whenever the girls would bring her over to our house, she'd burst through the door and ask excitedly, "WHERE's the boys?" Downstairs. Then, she'd scurry on down looking for those boys. Half the time, they'd hide behind the door and scare her. Yikes!!

After they died, the few times that she did come over, it was too difficult for her to go into the computer room. She was still spooked by their teasing. Even though I kept telling her that they weren't there. Yeah, she knew that but still......

Sweet boys, Andrew and Jarrett, please watch over Kylie. Thanks. love you both, Mom

No comments: