Tuesday, October 26, 2010


This limb was caught in the crook of the elm tree and is stuck there.
-----------------------------------------------
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - Ron called me and said that he and Liz (the birthday girl) heard Tom Skilling talk about some damage in Elburn. Since I'm a friend of Tommy's facebook page, I checked it out. Here's the posting from Tom's Facebook:

Brad Hruza: Tom, we have quite a bit of damage in Elburn. Houses damaged, power's out and waiting to hear may have been a possible tornado touchdown here. I'm trying to get into the area. I'm a trained spotter.

Tom, I got in - it's a mess. Tree branches, poles, houses damaged. It is a mess. It's in Elburn just west of 47 is closed for a 2 mile stretch on Keslinger Rd. Just reported it to the NWS - 8 hours ago
-----------------------------------
So, after I read his posting, I realized that it was right along Keslinger where you have to pass Andrew and Jarrett's crosses. It was probably just the boys playing with the angels. haha!!! later. stay safe out there, djb

No comments: