Saturday, February 19, 2011


At first when I looked out, I only saw the black and white kitty on the steps, then I saw a shadow move and saw the little guy on the deck, and I was able to weasel the camera around the get both of them.
----------------------------------------------

After a while, the black and white kitty came through the gate to hang out with his buddy. What a hoot!
----------------------------------------------
Saturday, February 19, 2011 - It was so funny to see them both outside. At first, I couldn't see the little kitty. He's been very elusive. However, I have heard them yowling at night. That's a real nice waker-upper. NOT!

It's so funny that they've found each other. I'm torn about feeding them because I think the little guy is definitely a feral cat. He was outside during the below zero weather and apparently is quite hardy.

They were very skittish, so I had to hide behind one of my plants to get their pictures. No quick movements. They did keep looking at me through the window. And they didn't skedaddle until Bob came home and opened the garage door.

Haven't seen them since but I'm sure they'll be back. It's so cute. bye for now, djb

No comments: