Sunday, July 10, 2011


Here are the three crosses on Keslinger Road that mark the spot where Andrew and Jarrett went to heaven.
----------------------------------------------
Sunday, July 10, 2011 - As we were driving back from Rosita's on Keslinger, I kept looking back to see if anyone was behind us so I could take a picture of the boys' crosses.

No one was. So I did.

They've done extensive pruning of the trees along that fence where the crosses are secured. Now, you can really see very well.

God bless whoever had the idea to put them inside the fence so I didn't have to go out there and weed whack the grass every week.

Plus, it looks to me like someone painted Jarrett's name darker? If so, that's sweet. ......now, I seriously have to go outside and swim -- well, it's actually doggie paddling. later, djb

No comments: