Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Here's Joan, Judy and Bob at Rosita's on Saturday night.
------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - The phone rang at 4:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon -- it was Joan. She said that Bob and Judy were moving some stuff around between storage facilities.

They were tired and hungry so did we want to meet them at Rosita's... of course, the answer to that is always YES

Of the three pictures I took of the three of them, this one was the best. I always tell Bob that I'm taking the picture for Uncle Gale and Aunt Mary Ellen so he can rest assured that I'm not selling it to the media. haha!

And I'm a member of an exclusive group because I have a picture of Bob Berg SMILING.

Rosita's. What more can I say? Muy bueno. see ya later, djb

No comments: