Saturday, January 21, 2012


When I came downstairs and looked out the front window, I saw that Jarrett's bulb had burned out in his candle. Picture taken at 6:55 a.m.
----------------------------------------------
Saturday, January 21, 2012 - Whenever the bulb burns out in one of their candles, I always take that as a message from whomever's candle went dark.

Hmmmm. What's up, Jarrett?

Yesterday, I was relying on snowfall totals from the Chicago Tribune weather page info. They were saying that Elburn had 2.5 inches some time in the early afternoon.

Little did I know what we really got. This was in the Kane County Chronicle this morning:

The area was under a winter snow warning through midnight Saturday, according to the National Weather Service’s Romeoville office. As of 8 p.m., 8 inches had fallen in Elburn and 6.2 inches in Batavia, according to the weather service.

That explains why I saw very few cars drive by yesterday. haha! It's so pretty and white but very cold. ~snow flake ya later, djb

No comments: