Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Here's Chad and Julie in the pool on Sunday, the 5th of July. I blew up Shamu before they got here -- it's actually Chad's toy, but I think Julie play with Shamu more than Chad does!! haha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - Thought I'd better get this picture on here from the 4th of July weekend before it gets to be August!!

I know that we had Shamu at our house before the boys' died but I don't have pictures of them playing on it....that's kind of odd. Although, Chad used to bring it here and then take it with him to Wisconsin to use it in the lake up there, so maybe Shamu just was never here for a photo op.

We had a such a nice time on Sunday sitting out by the pool in the sun. If we had done that on Saturday (the real 4th of July), we would have been rained on and clouded over.

And I did put my flag out on Sunday. It looked so beautiful waving in the light breeze. God bless America, for sure. bye for now, djb

No comments: