Friday, July 10, 2009


Here's the picture of Jarrett that I put on AFTER I put the picture of Andrew on here. I'm still learning how to use the blogger blog tools. Yes, it is confusing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the picture of Andrew that I have in the living room next to the picture of Jarrett. The reason I put this on here today is because Uncle Bergy is playing golf at Hughes Creek (Andrew's golf course) this morning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, July 10, 2009 - It just started to thunder...yikes! I'm going to have to shut this baby down pretty soon if it sounds like it's getting close. Although, now it's stopped for a minute but it's still raining. I looked at the map and it's not really bad....the very bad stuff is south of us.

Bergy's out at Hughes Creek with his cronies -- they WERE golfing. oops. He just called me and they have to stop playing because of the storm. Not such a good day to play golf, I guess. He asked me, "why does it always rain when we come here to golf?" Hmm, because it always rains here every single day, I guess. I'm getting ready to build an ark if that's any consolation.

Okay, I'll put this up on the www. haha bye, djb

No comments: