Thursday, July 30, 2009


On Monday, July 27, I took a picture of the two hibiscus trees that together had ten blooms on them. It was quite awesome to see in person!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, July 30, 2009 - Whenever I see flowers on the hibiscus, it reminds me of Andrew and Jarrett because every year during the winter, these plants manage to give me at least two flowers a day -- once it starts blooming. It always makes me smile.

Not that I think they're causing it to happen but it just reminds me of them for some reason. Especially, when I see TWO of them. It's pretty sweet.

So, I have NO idea what ten flowers blooming means except that they're gorgeous!! They remind me of warm weather and the flowers make me happy. see ya later, djb

No comments: