Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Here's Andrew's tree at the top and Jarrett's tree further down the hill. Way far away is the grave. Of course, on the upper right is my car which Andrew always loved to drive because it had a CD player.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Jarrett's tree in the front and Andrew's tree up the hill. Clear blue sky, but COLD & snowy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 - Here's some more pictures I took this morning -- the trees! I love those trees. You can see my footprints in the snow.

I'm so glad that they moved the trees for me, otherwise, they may have been cut down. yikes!

We went in at two and saw Tim, Terri and Ryan. It was SO good to see them. Terri always goes over to Kar-Free in Sycamore (where Rod works) and brings a bouquet of flowers to the cemetery. Some years, we get to see her and other years, we don't.

This year, we went down to Schmidt's and had a bite to eat and chatted. A real nice time. Suppose I'd better be getting myself ready to go back into town and see the kids. later, djb

No comments: