Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Here's Andrew and Jarrett's gravestone in 2004 -- 6 years ago. I wonder if I still have the fake anthuriums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 - Wow! How did it get to be seven years since Andrew and Jarrett died? A day at a time, I guess. I haven't really let myself "feel" it yet. Yesterday, I worked on their website most of the day -- a good distraction for me.

One of the favorite and delightful surprises was seeing the Animoto video that Diane put together last year. It is so sweet. I totally enjoyed watching it. What a thoughtful gesture!

I've been so mentally conditioned to not crying because of the problems with my eye that I'm actually afraid to find my buried emotions. Of course, two years ago, I acted all brave and pretended I was fine but then my heart knew better and the shingles came and visited a plague upon me. It's a lose-lose situation.

Time for me to go to the cemetery and put the flowers around the grave. I'll take a picture of the scene and put it on my blogger page. What's really nice now when I drive through the cemetery is seeing their evergreen trees that I grew and nurtured for so long. They're beautiful and alive. It makes me happy. see ya later, djb

No comments: