Saturday, March 6, 2010


I went into the cemetery yesterday (Andrew's day) to take a picture of the gravesite with Andrew's pink flamingo hanging from his shepherd hook. Notice the GOLF BALL sitting on the ledge near Andrew's side of the stone!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, March 6, 2010 - So, I took this picture and a few others and I didn't even SEE the golf ball sitting there -- well, until I did which was later on. Someone apparently came by to visit the grave and left Andrew a golf ball. How sweet is that!!!!!!!! It really touches my heart.

I was so busy yesterday cleaning the house and so on that I didn't have time to download this picture. Then, last night, Norton was busy checking things out with the weekly scan. Hopefully, I'm clean.

Better go. It's supposed to be nice today -- okay, not warm but LESS cold. Some day, everyone will be complaining about how HOT it is. see ya later, djb

No comments: