Friday, August 20, 2010


Andrew and some other guy walking down the golf course at Hughes Creek. He could hit that ball a mile.
-------------------------------------------------
Friday, August 20, 2010 - I'm writing in both blogs because I'm a Libra and I crave balance!! Even though it usually eludes me.

There's a lot of chores to be done around the yard but I think I may have to go into Elburn and poke around the garage sales. Not to buy anything, just to check things out. Wait a minute... maybe I could bring some of my stuff and just leave it in there.

It's not too hot yet. This afternoon looks like it's going to be a scorcher. Wait a great pool summer we've had. And the weeds are taller than an elephant's eye. Why do they always grow so well? And what's the point of mosquitoes anyway?

Better go. I'm just yakking and saying nothing. later, djb

No comments: