Friday, December 3, 2010


Here's the big branch that fell off one of the evergreen trees. It's about 20 feet long so I couldn't get the whole thing in the picture.
------------------------------------------------

Here's the hose that has frozen water in it (hmmm would that be considered ice?). Once I get it thawed out, I'll be able to wrap it up tight and put it in the shed.
------------------------------------------------
Friday, December 3, 2010 - When I went to save big money at Menard's yesterday, I checked out their wreaths. UGLY, very flat and quite dry looking. Seriously, I can make one that will look 100% better for Zero dollars and Zero cents.

After seeing them, I realized that my dead branch looked better than what they were trying to sell. Embarrassing. And no one was buying them either. Their poinsettias looked sad. :(

Oh...I just reminded myself of one more thing I have to do. Get a fake poinsettia to put next to the Nativity set and Christmas tree. Last year, I got one at Walgreen's in Elburn. It was okay but I thought the price was a tad high.

Time to go do some stuff. sn*w ya later, djb

No comments: