Wednesday, December 29, 2010


You can see Andrew and Jarrett's candles in the midst of the frozen frosted foliage caused by the freezing fog!
------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - These pictures are awesome! I'm kind of waiting to see if the sun will come out in a little bit so I can get some more panoramic photos with the brightness of the sun shining on the frosty branches.

I used BOTH cameras to take pictures - the ones from the Canon are the most detailed. By the time I finished, my fingers were frozen because it was only 10 degrees outside. Brrrrrrrrr

When I dragged the garbage can and recylables out to the road, I realized that this was a photo op from God. And I gladly accepted the opportunity presented to me.

snow ya later, djb

No comments: