Friday, December 10, 2010


Here's the driveway after I shoveled it but it didn't melt much because Howard's gigantic evergreen trees are shading the majority of it.
--------------------------------------------------
Friday, December 10, 2010 - While we were down at Blackberry Inn last night, it started snowing. I'd say it snowed about 2 and a half inches. It was quite fierce for a while.

I went out and started shoveling right a noon and got done at 1:45 without stopping at all. If I had stopped, I would've died. I did take a few minute break at the end of the driveway to talk to our neighbor, Steve. He was right at the end of his driveway.

We lamented the fact that we were shoveling snow instead of mowing GRASS. haha Way easier.

In the next few days, we're supposed to be getting up to four inches of snow and 40 mile per hour winds. The fun never stops!!! snow ya later, djb

No comments: