Thursday, December 9, 2010


This was the sunrise this morning at 6:58 a.m. It just lasted for a few minutes. Love the pinkish hues.
-------------------------------------------------
Thursday, December 9, 2010 - Yesterday afternoon, I packed my car with the stuff I was planning to bring into the Goodwill store in Batavia [including some of Andrew and Jarrett's TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)] and decided that I'd better make an appointment for today to get the pressure in my eye checked.

I had been feeling some minor, intermittent pain around my right eye. Wasn't exactly sure why?? That's why I go to see the ophthamologists, eh.

Well, when I mentioned the problem to the receptionist at Wheaton Eye Clinic, she said that I HAD TO come in now -- not tomorrow. Okay. And thankfully, Dr. Lee was there.

I just realized that I'm writing this on Andrew and Jarrett's blog when it should be on my blog. Okay, so the rest of the story will be written over on my blog. see ya later, djb

P.S. The reason put that picture on their blog is because it has their candles in it.

No comments: