Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Here's Grandpa Cardinal on top of the huge evergreen tree.
---------------------------------------------
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - So, this afternoon, I vacuumed the carpet that's outside near the deck (where the bees used to live). It didn't seem to be working all that well.

Then, I found out WHY. When I opened it up to take out the bag, it full to overflowing. WOW! Plus, it was very heavy.

Seemed to be making a weird noise, too. So, I took everything apart on the bottom vacuum head. It was SO dirty.

After I cleaned it and put it back together, I thought I had it perfectly reconstructed. NOT. The rubber thing that goes around the teeth (can't remember the name right now) to make the bottom part move, came off.

I had to get a flashlight and use a screwdriver to get it back on a little mechanism far inside that I could barely see. But, I finally succeeded and was able to vacuum. Whew!

I know all of those parts have names but I just wanted to write in here so I'll remember when I cleaned the vacuum. bye, djb

No comments: