Monday, July 11, 2011


Here's a picture of froggie right behind Jarrett the Duck -- who is next to Andrew the Dolphin - next to tons of crap in the pool.
------------------------------------------------
Monday, Stormy Monday - July 11, 2011 - It was raining frogs in Elburn this morning (see accompanying photo).

Yesterday, the pool was pristine and spotless and gorgeous. Chad remarked that, "This is the best I've ever seen the pool look. It's perfect." Well, that was yesterday and today is yikes!

I have a lot of work ahead of me but if I clean everything up then Bob won't know how much I did because it'll all be done and he won't know what a freaking, ugly, nightmare of a mess it is out there.

"oh, we had a storm? It looks so clean."

Plus, I can't go in the pool to cool off. It is certainly a situation. later, djb

P.S. I talked to my neighbor, Brenda. She and Scott were driving back from south of Sterling. Brenda said that the corn fields out that way were FLATTENED. She was little apprehensive about what they'd find when they got home but apparently we got hit by the small hammer and the folks further west and up north got hit by the large sledge hammer!!! ouch.

No comments: