Wednesday, September 30, 2009


As you can see, this card is from Grandpa & Grandma O'Malley. If I remember correctly, I was seven years old on this birthday. I'm so glad I saved it. Sometimes being a pack-rat pays off.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - Happy Birthday to Grandpa & Granny's daughter! haha

I haven't written much about Mother's progress lately because I've been distracted by various shiny objects. BUT from all the accounts I'm receiving from my sources, she's doing quite well. Highly motivated, over-achiever. haha Good for her!! I'm still going down to help her and Grandpa because I said I would and it's WARM down there.

She can't quite do everything she did before the surgery but for now she's mainly focused on being able to walk and religiously doing her exercises to strengthen her knee and also keep the other leg strong so it doesn't feel neglected. Kudos to Granny!

I want to get this up and running, so I'll see ya later. bye for now. djb

No comments: