Sunday, February 28, 2010


This photo was NOT taken today, but it was shot during the month of February. It might be difficult to see but it was SNOWING when I took the picture.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, February 28, 2010 - FULL MOON ALERT (that's why I put the snow picture up there). When you read which full moon it is, you'll understand:

Feb. 28, 11:38 a.m. EST -- Full Snow Moon. Usually the heaviest snows fall in this month. Hunting becomes very difficult, and hence to some tribes this was the Full Hunger Moon.

I didn't get the full moon information in here this morning -- not really sure why. Sometimes, I have a problem uploading pictures not because of this website but due to a goblin inside my computer. Or it could be.........Norton!

That's all folks. Hope you enjoyed the full moon. Since it's cloudy here, I can't even see it. bye, djb

No comments: