Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Here's the balloons and flowers I brought to the cemetery for Andrew's birthday. Notice that the snow is starting to melt....a little bit.
---------------------------------------------
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - Happy Birthday, Andrew!

As is my custom when the snow isn't too deep on the boys' birthday, I brought in some festiveness to the grave today.

As I was bending over and taking off Jarrett's balloons that got whacked by the blizzard, two ladies walked over through the snow to the grave and began proselytizing. Imagine my surprise. I mean, WHO goes out there in the winter!?

I wasn't particularly offended. Surprised, yes. It did seem sort of inappropriate to be stalking people in a cemetery BUT I knew that Andrew sent them.

Jesus loves me, this I know. Hey, we sang that at their funeral. Andrew just wanted to remind me. What an interesting development.

I need to call Fred tomorrow about more security at the cemetery! Happy Boofday, my sweetie. Love you forever, Mom

No comments: