Thursday, February 10, 2011


Yesterday afternoon, I heard a loud noise outside, when I looked out, this is what I saw!
-------------------------------------------------
Thursday, February 10, 2011 - Apparently, the township sent this guy out to move some of the gigantic snow mountains away from the street.

It would've been easier to do if it hadn't been garbage day. But he did move one of our ginormous piles back from the road. I'll have to get a picture of that when the temperature gets up to zero.

Right now, it's still 10 below. It was down to 12 below for a short time. It always does that shortly after the sun comes up. Yes, it does seem counter-intuitive. I'm sure there's a logical meteorological explanation.

And, the birdies are outside congregating around the bird feeder like a bunch of crazed lunatics. I imagine they're just a little bit COLD!! Chirp, chirp, brrrrrrrrrrrrr bye, djb

No comments: